BL301- Greek 1 – Lesson 8 – Additional Prepositions
You must first complete BL301- Greek 1 – Lesson 1- The Letters and Sounds of Greek before viewing this Lesson
Please sign up for the course before starting the lesson.
Deprecated: Function sensei_check_for_activity was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 1.0! At no point should user_id be equal to 0. in /home/customer/www/ttus.org/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5697
Jeffry Evans has worked in information technology, web development and business intelligence for 14 years. He has helped companies make and save significant money, as well as running his own successful business. His has a bachelor’s of business administration degree from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, with a major in computer information systems. He has a wife and one child, and is currently employed full-time, as well as ministering part time for Metropolitan Baptist Church and Texas Theological University & Seminary in developing software systems, online courses, etc.
BL301: Greek 1
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 1- The Letters and Sounds of Greek
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 2 - The Greek Verbal System
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 3 - Present & Future Active
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 4 - Nouns of the Second Declension
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 5 - Nouns of the First Declension
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 6 - Adjectives of the First and Second Declensions
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 7 - Imperfect and Aorist Active
- BL301- Greek 1 - Mid Term Exam
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 8 - Additional Prepositions
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 9 - Personal Pronouns
- BL301- Greek 1 - Lesson 10 - Perfect and Pluperfect Active Indicative
- L301- Greek 1 - Lesson 11 - Demonstrative Pronouns
- L301- Greek 1 - Lesson 12 - Present Middle and Passive Indicative
- L301- Greek 1 - Lesson 13 - Perfect Middle and Passive, Future Middle Indicative
- BL301- Greek 1 - Final Exam
You must be logged in to post a comment.